Saturday, January 10, 2009

night at the spa

Does any one else's "spa tub" look like this?:
just wondering...
speaking of...kinda...within the past year or so I transitioned from the really big diaper bag with the tiny purse/wallet that can fit inside to the really big purse with the diaper clutch that can fit inside. The other day I decided that I didn't like my purse and I needed a new one. Things I wanted in the new purse were for it to have a zippered top and lots of compartments on the inside. I don't like all of my stuff falling down to the bottom of my purse. Also I'm not one for the flashy trim and buckles on the outside. So I'm at Target and I just so happen to stumble upon the perfect purse that looked to be on the wrong shelf. I loved the outside, very simple, couple of pockets, zip top. yes, yes, yes, all good so far. I open it up to discover all the little pockets I'd been dreaming of....and....a changing pad. Yep, I'd fallen in love with a diaper bag that someone had put in the purse section. But I sure did buy it anyway and I love it. It's the perfect "mommy purse" don't ya think?

4 comments:

B-Mom said...

That's a good one! You can call it a purse... no one will ever know! Unless they read your blog...

Jessica said...

That's so funny its a diaper bag but really - who cares - its cute and will get the job done. I'm still doing the purse with wallet that goes into the big diaper bag thing.

Nickie said...

I love that picture of their faces together. So cute!!!! Love them both

Nina said...

That's exactly what mine looks like only it has toys for boys.