Wednesday, June 17, 2009

summer time

So I'm not blogging a lot lately. Besides the 2 weeks that the garage sale consumed my every thought and action, I am also planning/packing for our upcoming vacation. Oh, and then there's the driveway. We spend every single night in the driveway talking and playing and people watching until it's dark. Most nights dinner consists of a quick PB & J break if we can get the girls to slow down for even that long. All of the neighbor's and their kids seem to end up at our house and I absolutely love it. I have always wanted to be that house. Post garage sale we still had the couch for about a week before a craigslister came and got it. We spent that week lounging in our temporary outside living room. So comfy I was almost sad to sell it.
Probably a good thing we did though, people were starting to stare.

2 comments:

Cori said...

Wish I lived closer. We'd hyave come and sit on your couch with you. I love hanging out in the summer...:)

Cori said...

Excuse my grammer and typos. Note the time. :-)