Sunday, March 28, 2010

photog field trip - west bottoms

A couple of weekends ago, Nickie and I took our munchkins down to the West Bottoms to scout out some photo opportunities. This was to be the final installment of my Audrey 6 and Lucy 3 pictures. Conditions were not exactly favorable...but we are die-hards and we were going to make it work no matter what...meaning...we aren't ashamed to bribe our children for a good pic.

Look closely and you can see Nickie in action with her kiddos...
We did stop and take a lunch break...full bellies make for happier kids (and moms) The kids were troopers, considering it was cold and wet...and for 5 hours they were promised candy and lip gloss that didn't exist. But in the end, we were all treated with ice cream and finished up the day with some much deserved play time. What a great day out!!!

5 comments:

Cori said...

Jen, these are fabulous! I love so many of them that it's hard to pick a fave.

Brandi said...

OMGoodness...these are WAYYYYYYY better then I ever imagined...I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad you are my photographer!! Now if we could just get my little girl to model and cheese like yours do!

Nickie said...

These are amazing...just as I knew they would be. You always leave me in awe! :)
That was just so fun. Who would have thought 5 hours in a van with 4 kids would be fun! :)
WHHHHHAT IS THIS?????
love you forever amen

Nickie said...

These are so good they keep me coming back for another look. And I can totally pick a fav....the cowboy boots. If you don't print that...I will kick you booty!

B-Mom said...

FANTASTIC! I love them all, and all the vibrant colors.