Sunday, December 20, 2009

tap dancer

My pictures of Audrey aren't quite as good. To be honest this was the first time I used the zoom lens with no flash and relied solely on ISO. And Audrey's dance was much faster moving than Lucy's. Audrey did a fantastic job I was so proud of her! She has quite the stage presence. It's funny because we joke that there's and age where the girls stop looking "cute" and start looking "awkward" and if they aren't good by then, it's time to pull them out. That age is coming up quick and Trav and I were thinking that we wouldn't be paying her dance bill much longer. I think she might have proved us wrong with this dance. She loves tap and it shows!!!

2 comments:

B-Mom said...

I need a girl... that's cute!

Brandi said...

I'm tellin' ya..you are going to be paying for a long long time :)