Friday, May 23, 2008

the extended version

So here I am, mostly thanks to peer pressure and a fear that I will not remember these precious days when the girls get older. Seriously, how sad is it that dear Nickie is blogging my stories because I am too lazy to do it myself? So here it goes:
Set the scene - Audrey has just found out that Grandma and Grandpa are going out of town for the weekend...WITHOUT HER.
and then she says:
"I need to go to Target, I need to buy something, that will make me happy again"
"what exactly do you need?"
"lot's of things...shopping makes me feel better than medicine"

- Thankfully Travis blames his mother for her shopping gene and not me :)

Well, there you go folks - the first of many blogs quoting miss Audrey. There's a lot going on in that little head of hers...



2 comments:

Nickie said...

yeahhhh I love it!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Nickie said...

oh, and sorry for the peer pressure, I just love to hear about those kiddies.