Tuesday, May 27, 2008

what's in a name?

I know this isn't true for everyone but I am fascinated about how true the meanings of both of my girl's names are.
Audrey - Noble Strength. Audrey is a preemie, a born fighter. She was screaming before they even had her out of my belly. She is very strong willed. She loves to argue; even when I agree with her she has to have the last word. She keeps me on my toes. She is a drama queen, a diva...she is my princess.
Lucy - Giver of Light. Lucy is a genuinely content, secure baby. If you are happy...so is she. She enjoys it just as much when you are tickling her sister as she does when you are tickling her. She makes me laugh every day. She just has this awnrey "I know that you think I'm cute even when I'm bad" look about her. She is a class clown...she is my sunshine.

1 comment:

Nickie said...

I love both of your new posts...but this one brought a tear to me eye...ahhh I love you, and those pretty girls. Trav's ok too. :)