Saturday, July 26, 2008

bingo


Friday night I went to play bingo with Nickie and her friend Holly. I came prepared with my lucky troll and bought a dabber at the door for $1.

After you pay they give you a pad of 3 x 3 bingo games, I think there were maybe 10 games total.











Here Nickie is explaining how to play the different games to us.



We had about 5 minutes until 7:00 so we asked this old, old, very old lady sitting next to me to take our picture. It took the entire 5 minutes for her to work the camera.



She kept doing this! It was so freakin' hilarious. I'm sure you had to be there but we were laughing so hard that we were crying.




Which dabber should I use?

I spent the entire night torn between making fun of all of the crazy people in the crowd and loving bingo enough to see myself becoming one of those crazy people.









Nickie almost won the first blackout game - she only needed one number.








"O 69" We were laughing like teenagers...we got shhhhh-ed several times.








By the end of the night I had decided to name her Esther.







And here is Esther's bingo bag. What color do you want me to order you?



3 comments:

Cori said...

Hey, I want to Bunco with old ladies! Sounds fun!

Nickie said...

seriously, could you give a girl a warning before you take a picture...how many faces can one person make in one single post? gesh!

Jessica said...

Looks like you all had a blast!