Tuesday, July 8, 2008

i almost forgot...

Sunday we are at Dillard’s and they are having a huge bra sale and have all of their bras in the bins like VS does. Audrey is standing there with me and she is putting bras on over her shirt and putting her hands on her hips and sticking her chest out and people are walking by and laughing. Then she finds this cute little bra that is like a 32AA and it is polka dot and she is trying to convince me that she NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS it. And I was all like “Audrey, I buy a lot of crap for you that you don't need but I am not buying you a bra until you are older. You don’t even have any boobs yet” to which she replies: “but I still need something to cover up my nipples” right as this MAN AND HIS SON are walking buy. It was awesome.

(I wasn't going to blog this to save Trav from embarrassment but since he doesn't read my blog he'll never know - right honey???)

5 comments:

Nickie said...

perfect. Love it! ha ha

Cori said...

I'm finding Audrey verrry entertaining. :)

My husband is a secret blog stalker as well. Claims he only stops and reads if he sees his name, but I know better.

Jen said...

Thanks, I have a feeling that Audrey and Ava could get into a lot of trouble together!

Jessica said...

priceless!

Anonymous said...

Did you buy the bra:)