Tuesday, August 5, 2008

dora doRA DORA



Yes you are seeing everything right. Lucy in Dora jammies, (Audrey's) Dora panties, on her "bed" with Dora sheets and a Dora pillow.


Saturday Dora and Boots came to Nebraska Furniture Mart.


Lucy loves Dora!

It's funny to me because this is just about exactly the age that Audrey loved Dora too. I always thought Dora was supposed to be aimed towards preschoolers, but Audrey is a preschooler now and well, she's pretty much over Dora.

Travis got home from the bank and we got there around 1:30. We waited in line for about an hour and a half. It really wasn't that bad, since we were both there we were able to hold our place in line while we walked around the store, took potty breaks, etc. I was prepared for the line so I made sure to take ample snacks and drinks too. I kept telling Audrey that we were practicing for the lines at Disney World. All in all, both girls did a fantastic job waiting their turns...for this:

I would expect this with someone like Santa but for some reason I just thought Dora would be different.
Lucy, still a little traumatized, looking back to make sure Dora isn't following her.

2 comments:

Nickie said...

CLASSIC MENZIES!!! love it!!! they are so cute

Dawn said...

I just got your link off of Nickie's page... you should totally stay at a DW resort when you go so you can take advantage of the 'fastpass' then you get to go through a different line which has a very minimal wait, if any. It's friggin awesome! The first couple of days we had no idea what it was and I practically scowled at anyone that i saw going through that line (lol) then a kind employee explained to us that we could use the 'fastpass' feature too. Your girls are adorable!