Monday, February 16, 2009

staycation

This weekend we packed up and headed out east all of 20 miles to Coco Key Water Resort.
Sometimes it's nice to get away even if it's just for a night.
We had so much fun just the 4 of us, splashing a playing and exploring the place.
I forgot my camera, yet again. And I was ok with that. It let me enjoy the moments with my girls rather than wait for the perfect shot.
Funny thing is though, Audrey packed her camera - which is my old camera - so Trav did get it out while we were at the baby pool on the last day.
It is always interesting for me to see how differently the girls handle the same situations. Audrey is very fearful of the water and it took her most of the day to warm up to the slides.
Lucy was by far the smallest one on the slides and had absolutely no fear of the water at all. She was climbing the stairs all by herself, Audrey could get about 3 slides in to Lucy's 1.
Every time Lucy got to the top Audrey would announce to the rest of the kids "let my little sister in" she was such the line cutter.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

We have one of those too and I love that place!! Looks like the girls had a blast. I love how Audrey was all, "let my sister in" Cute!

Cori said...

I haven't been before....I'll have more ?'s later. Looks like fun!