Wednesday, February 11, 2009

valentine's




I try to send out Valentines every year. I am not as obsessive about them as I am the Christmas cards, but so far I think I have done pretty good at sending them out.


This was a big year for us. Not only was it the first year that Lucy "participated", but it was also the first year that Audrey wrote her own name. 34 times.
That's thirty four times.


We actually started on this about 3 weeks ago and have been writing a few at a time. Last night was the push for the grand finale. I heard things like "my hand hurts" and "I'm tired" and "I don't like him I'm not giving him a valentine" and even "It's not fair that Lucy's name is easier than mine" it was a very valentine-y evening.



She did enjoy sealing all of them with stickers.

Here's a picture of some of them before they got sealed. I love seeing the variety in the way she writes her name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen-I'm glad that you are blogging again! We did our Valentine's also. Tracey loves to do them and Owen is a mess about it. He and Audrey are too much alike...must be part of the first born.
Jess