Wednesday, November 19, 2008

baby mama

Something is different about this picture...
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? The blue one. Right. All of the other babies are obviously girls ;)

Lucy loves her some babies. And these are the best babies ever. Perfectly tiny to carry around everywhere. Perfectly tiny to get lost and try to find in the middle of the night in the dark. The first purchase was an impulse purchase. We were at Wal-mart and it was $1.00 and it was more than worth the price to keep a little one happy in the store. Then I noticed the attachment. Then I got the idea that the babies just might be able to replace the binkys. Um, I mean the occasional binky only at night...right. Moving on. Went back to get more, gone. Another Wal-mart, gone. 3rd Wal-mart, only had little black babies. And I was so excited to see any babies that I bought one. And that's ok isn't it? I really don't know the protocol on buying babies for your children that are a different race. I never had a black baby or a black Barbie. But I do have black friends and I am pro adoption so I didn't see the harm. And frankly, Lucy didn't even notice. Anyways, the 4th Wal-mart had all white babies and I bought 5. Again, I was just so excited. So that makes 7. Question is: does she have 7 thinking that she only needs one at a time or does she have 7 thinking that she always needs all 7? No wait, only Audrey would think that way :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I too need to find something to replace the binky's. At this point I feel like she's going to take one to prom!