Tuesday, November 4, 2008

watch week

Once a year the parents get to go behind the closed door at Sarah's and see what exactly they are paying $40 a month for. At this age, I'm not expecting much precision, but it's obvious that Audrey is having fun and loves the music. The main reason we put her in dance last year was for the socialization and it really got the ball rolling for everything else we have done with her in the past year...including preschool. I love that their little outfits match I think it looks so cute. They will be wearing these in the Christmas program but everyone buys them early so that we can really get our money's worth out of them.
Sadly, I think Audrey is ready to move on to a program that includes gymnastics. It's not that I wanted Audrey to dance all the way through high school or anything, I'm just not very good with "break ups". Sarah's will always hold a special place in my heart for helping Audrey to come out of her shell.

1 comment:

Cori said...

Come join the defectors! Ava is starting at Byrd's in December. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Who knows? BTW, I don't think Sarah's is a bad place, I think I chose the wrong class. Ava is in Creative Movement, and maybe I should have chosen the kind of class that Audrey is in. However, I really like Byrds' Gym, and Ava got excited just watching.